WEST TORRENS ADELAIDE Wet Carpet Drying
Local To West Torrens Adelaide Wet Carpet Drying Experts
Located in West Torrens – Onsite fast – No Call Out Fee – reasonable rates – 24/7 emergency service – Great service – Qualified Technicians
With experience , qualified and Industry accredited water damage restoration technicians located in the West Torrens Region we deliver fast effective water extraction and wet carpet drying in all West Torrens Suburbs for our valued customers . Our professional water damage restoration technicians can be at your door in less than 60 minutes to provide you with fast effective water extraction , fast drying and cleaning of your wet carpets. Our fast convenient drying process will have your carpets cleaned and dried and your house back to normal in no time at all .
We Make The Process Simple
SIMPLY CALL US AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST
If you have experienced water damage to your home or business in West Torrens or in any Adelaide suburb simply call us and we will take care of it for you . With almost 20 years Industry experience and thousands of water damage restoration jobs successfully completed we do understand that flooding and water damage to your property can cause stress and worry however our professional technicians will put you at ease and have your property back to normal as fast as possible . We can even assist with your Insurance Claim .
Water Damage Insurance Claims
In most cases if our customers have water damage Insurance we can receive direct payment from the Insurer and we require no payment at all from our customers at all . We have completed many thousands of water damage Insurance Claims over the past 20 years and we can also assist with your water damage Insurance claim as well. This way our valued customer are left with absolutely no out of pocket expenses.
Outstanding Award Winning Service
Master Class Cleaning Group has well over 120 five star online reviews and five WOMO service awards we have become one of the most trusted and most awarded cleaning & water damage restoration companies in Adelaide. We are Trusted by Adelaide residents , business owners , real estate managers and many major insurance companies you can always rely on and trust our professional cleaning and restoration services. Trust the company that the Insurance companies trust – Call us today !
24 hour Emergency Water Extraction – Onsite fast – No Call out fees – Guaranteed Services – The Latest Drying Equipment
We are ready whenever you need us 24/7
We deliver a 24/7 Emergency Water Extraction service to remove all excess flood water and to stop any further water damage to your property. Our Local Adelaide Airport Water Damage technicians are always nearby and can be at your property fast to extract and remove the excess water and begin the drying process immediately.
Fast Effective Drying Process
Armed with the most advanced drying equipment and 20 years water damage restoration experience we have the ability and the right processes in place to dry and restore your wet water damaged carpets , flooring , walls and building structure as fast and efficiently as possible. We use thermal imaging and moisture detection instruments to monitor the drying process to insure your property is dried with a minimum of fuss and disruption to your daily routine. We take pride in having your home or business space back to normal as fast as possible.
Thermal Imaging – Used to moisture map and to detect all hidden moisture
High powered water extraction – Professional water extraction removes the bulk of the water and moisture
Air movers – Add air flow to increase the rate of evaporation
Heat drying – Rapidly increases the rate of evaporation and speeds up the drying process
Dehumidifiers – Assist the drying process by removing moisture from the air
Anti-bacterial treatments – Applied to sanitise water affected areas and to stop any mould outbreaks
Moisture detection instruments – Used to monitor the drying process
Our 9 Step Water Damage Process
- We arrive fast 24/7 to limit the water damage
- Thermal imaging and moisture mapping to locate all the hidden moisture
- High powered water extraction of all affected areas
- We apply anti-bacterial treatments and pre-clean affected areas to prevent any mould growth
- Move furniture away from water affected areas
- Install the latest drying equipment to speed up the drying process
- Monitor the drying process and take moisture readings
- Remove drying equipment and steam clean carpets once drying is completed
- Finally we provide a fully detailed Insurance compliant reporting
Causes Of Water Damage
Whilst the causes of water damage are many and varied below are a few of the most common causes that we often encounter
- Water damage from flexi hose fittings & burst pipes
- Leaking pipes and fittings inside walls
- Overflowing vanities , sinks , bathtubs , washing machines
- Leaking dishwashers and fridges
- Flooding from burst or leaking hot water systems
- Flooding from toilet system malfunctions and overflow
- Water damage from fire sprinkler activation in commercial buildings
- Water damage due to overflowing gutters and down pipes during storms & heavy rain
- Water damage due to broken or dislodged roof tiles during heavy rain and storm events
- Sewage back-up and overflow due to blocked sewer pipes
- Major water inundation due to burst water mains
- Flooding from rising rivers and major rain events
If you have experienced any type of water damage in West Torrens no matter how large or how small please phone our professional water damage team straight away for fast efficient service within the hour. Remember even a small amount of water from a minor overflow or leaking roof can end up causing mould , so it’s always best to respond fast to any size water issue.
- 24/7 Emergency water extraction
- Wet carpet drying & cleaning
- Structural drying
- Water damaged carpets
- Water damaged carpet repair
- Water damaged carpet cleaning
- Rapid dry heat drying
- Sewage water cleaning & drying
- Mould prevention and removal
Why Choose Us
- Accredited water damage technicians local to West Torrens Region
- Fast response – We be can onsite within the hour
- No Call Out Fees and reasonable rates
- Honest , Trustworthy , Reliable service
- Professionally Accredited & Insurance compliant water damage company
- Trusted by major Insurance companies
- Over 20 years water damage experience
- We can bill your Insurance company direct in most cases
- Award winning company with over 120 genuine five star reviews
- Fast , effective, convenient drying process
- Great service with reasonable pricing
- We completely guarantee our service 100%
If you have experienced any type of water damage in West Torrens Area or in any Adelaide Suburb at all , call us straight away and we can offer you immediate sound advice over the phone . We can also dispatch one of our local water damage experts within the hour to provide you with the professional assistance you will need to rectify the water damage situation.
Proud To Be Local To West Torrens For Over A Decade
With our lead water damage restoration technician based in Torrensville in the West Torrens Area we can always respond straight away to your emergency water damage call . We can be at your home or office fast to limit the amount of water damage and to get the water extraction and drying process underway straight away. Remember it’s important to act fast with water damage and we are always available to assist you so don’t delay call us as soon as possible. We are proud to have a long history of helping our fellow neighbors in the West Torrens Area when they require urgent water damage assistance.
The City Of West Torrens
We have qualified water damage technicians located in the West Torrens Area ready to provide you with immediate service.
West Torrens is located directly to the west of Adelaide City and has an estimated population of 60 , 842 people. The City of West Torrens is bounded by The River Torrens & the old course of The River Torrens to the north, Port Road, East Terrace and the railway line in the eastern side, Anzac Highway , South Rd , the Glenelg tramline and other local streets around the Sturt River in the south and Gulf St Vincent and local streets to the west. The West Torrens City boundaries are the City of Charles Sturt in the north, the cities of Adelaide and Unley in the east, Marion and Holdfast Bay in the south and Gulf St Vincent in the west. Some major features of West Torrens include the River Torrens , River Torrens Linear Park , Adelaide Airport , Harbour Town Shopping Centre , Netball SA Stadium , Adelaide Shores Golf , Santos Stadium , Richmond Oval , Thebarton Aquatic Centre , Australian National Rail Passenger Terminal & TAFE SA Marleston Campus. The City of West Torrens includes the following suburbs and locations.
Adelaide Airport , Ashford , Brooklyn Park , Camden Park , Cowandilla , Fulham , Glandore , Glenelg North , Hilton , Keswick , kurralta Park , Lockleys , Marleston , Mile End , Mile End South , Netley , North Plympton , Novar Gardens , Plympton , Richmond , Thebarton , Torrensville , Underdale , West Beach , West Richmond